If you are a fan of A4 diaries, this is a good option for you.
We have chosen the Nappa diary for a couple of reasons:
- The colours and cover design are in line with the MOM and WOW Diary – in fact we know they took their inspiration from us back in the early days.
- The quality is good and they are also locally manufactured.
- There is a “notes” page at the start of each month.
- There is also a month at a glance planner.
- Although they don’t have the “compartmentalized” layout the the MOM and WOW do, there is plenty of space for planning.
- 15 minute intervals are very useful, especially if you are running an appointment based business.
- There are daily inspirational quotes – we love that.
- They have allowed some extra space for notes at the back of the diary.
- There is a current year and next year planner – the same layout as the MOM and WOW Diary